Abstract submission is closed.
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday 11 March, 2022 at 14.00 hours (CET). (Postponed from 4 March)
You should only submit an abstract if you intend to attend the congress and be physically present. If your abstract is accepted you must register for the congress no later than 15 April 2022. Abstracts will be published in a supplement to European clinical respiratory journal which is PubMed indexed.
All abstracts received by the indicated deadline will be evaluated by a panel of experts. The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for oral presentation, poster discussion or poster presentation, or a notice of rejection, by email by 29 March 2022.
ABSTRACT STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
- Language: Abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstract title: The title (including spaces) should not exceed 30 words and should be written in sentence case. Please do not type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
- Keywords: You may enter a maximum of 5 keywords, describing the content of your abstract for scheduling and indexing purposes. Avoid general terms.
- Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 300 words including spaces and punctuation. The abstract must be structured in the following four specified subtitles: Background aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions. No tables or graphics can be inserted.
- Registration of authors: Names, titles, institutional affiliations, cities, countries and email addresses of all contributing authors should be provided. The presenting author (not necessarily the first author) should be identified.